What We Do
BEE Myanmar Academy
We provide Seminary- level Biblical Education to any one who desire to mature as a disciple of Jesus Christ. BEE Myanmar motto is “Bibilcal Education for all” Therefore we provide comprehensive seminary curriculums to those who desire to know the Bible and become better servants of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Though getting Diploma should not be the main goal for those who enrolled as BEE students, we offer Diploma to the students who faithfully attended the class, participate in seminars and pass exam on every subjects to fulfill the requirement of BEE Myanmar. BEE Myanmar offer the following programs,
- Diploma in Bilical Studies ( 2 Years )
- Bachelor of Biblical Studies ( 4 Years )
- Master of Biblical Studies ( 6 Years )
On request of local churches or christian organizations we conduct Bible conferences in different parts of Myanmar. BEE Myanmar annual conferences are being conducted also in appointed area to have privilage to get to know each other better, to have commencement and completion ceremony, report on ministries.
Church Based Training Center
C.B.T.C means A group of men and women, sharing a common vision, who serve, meet regularly, commit to begin 1st Generation BEE group. Responsibilities are supply the curriculum, solve small group problems, inform about BEE, encourage groups / leaders, lay strategy for new groups etc...
Translation and Publishing
We Translate Seminary Level Bible and Theology courses into Burmese language and other tribal local dialogues in Myanmar.
We also help poor and needy kids by providing their physical and spiritual needs focus on the area of Education and vocational training at Shalom farm.
we believe man and woman are equal but has different role in carrying out God’s mission work here on earth. BEE Myanmar women ministry focus on training the wives of pastors and Christian leaders with the hope that they may become the better women of God to be helper for their husbands and lead women ministry in their own churches.
WE BEE Myanmar do not compete with traditional institutions such as residential Bible Schools, Seminaries, Christian Universities or any other Christian organization – Rather BEE Myanmar is please to serve the Church and work alongside with existing churches and ministries to help extend their mission by providing Biblical Education.
Where we work
BEE groups began to multiply in all over the whole country of Myanmar since 2005. After formation of BEE Mynmar as indenpentance ministry in August, 2018. BEE Myanmar focus on Kachin State, Shan State, Mandalay Division and Yangon Division.
What We Believe
- God is a Trinity: Father, Son, Holy Spirit - distinct persons, one in essence.
- The Old and New Testaments are the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
- God the Father is the divine creator and sustainer of all that exists.
- Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah, the uncreated and eternal Son of God.
- The Holy Spirit is God, indwelling and empowering the believer.
- Every person is a sinner and without regeneration will face condemnation.
- Salvation is by grace, through faith, in Jesus Christ - nothing more or less.
- Christians have passed from death to life & shall not come into judgment.
- The believer’s hope for reward in heaven best motivates obedience.
- Every Christian is spiritually gifted, with a role to play in the local church.
- Israel remains God’s chosen people and will inherit the promises due her.
- Jesus Christ is coming again to rapture His church, to protect Israel, to defeat Satan and his armies, and to establish the Kindgom of God.